Friday, January 20, 2012

shoeties...

my week started with the arrival of an anticipated package on my doorstep.  a pair of "shoeties" or "booties" or something of that sort.  I was so excited!  I've been looking for the perfect pair this entire fall/winter.  I paired them with an olive sweater dress and purple tights.


however, as the day continued I found that my toes lost circulation on and off all day... I'm hoping it was the three inches of snow that was falling and the cold weather that caused it... I will try them one more time and then decide.  I do not want to have to send them back to start the search again.

have you had this problem?  what's a girl to do??

**UPDATE:  they did work out... it must have been just that one day.  I love these things!**

No comments:

Post a Comment